3 meters input
RS232 to WiFi CONVERTER
Model : RSW-923
* When LUTRON meters ( max. 3 meters ) with RS232 interface are connected to RSW-923, the meters
can share data via WiFi technology. Therefore, personal devices, like desktop, laptop, smart phone,
tablet... with WiFi function can be read the measuring data via WiFi. For example, museum has many
show rooms in an open space. If each show room installs three Humidity/temp. indicator MHT-381SD
with RSW-923, museum IT control center can monitor 3 sets humidity and temperature information
in each room via WiFi network.
* Allow 1 to max. 3 meters and max. 12 channels ( the total ch. no. of all meters ) input.
* Basic setting of WiFi ( key in from the front buttons ) :
1. Net mode ( Client or AP, default to Client ), 2. SSID, 3. Pass word, 4. IP address, 5. Port,
* Dot matrix LCD display.
* Five input/output terminals :
1. DC 9V power input.
2. DC 9V power output ( power supply for the connecting RS232 meter ).
3. Meter 1 RS232 input ( photo isolate RS232 type ).
4. Meter 2 RS232 input ( photo isolate RS232 type ).
5. Meter 3 RS232 input ( photo isolate RS232 type ).
* Accessories included :
1. ACV to DC 9V POWER adapter.
2. RS232 interface cable, UPCB-03 x 3 PCs.
3. Power interface cable ( Connect the power cable to the RS232 meter ), PWCB-06 x 1 PC.
* APP ( Android ) and APP ( IOS ) are available.
* After smart phone or tablet install the APP, user can monitor the measurement value, log.
* High/Low alarm or send the warning message out via SMS or email.